Mason Jars. Oh how we heart thee!
Mason jars come in a variety of sizes and colors, are relatively inexpensive and can be found at most grocery stores or online. We have a major obsession with mason jars and their endless uses for parties.
- We love using them as vases. Place your favorite fresh-cut or store-bought flowers in them. You could keep it as simple or add ribbon around the jar or fruit (such as lemons or cranberries) as a vase filler, to add an extra pop!
- Use mason jars to organize party flatware for a party.
- Mason jars can be used for party favors:
- Place dry ingredients in the jar with the recipe tied around it.
- They are great for holding candy or trail mix.
- Clear mason jars make beautiful drinking glasses when paired with a colorful drink or cocktail and a fun paper straw.
- They can create a elegant party atmosphere when used as votives. Place tea lights, or other small candle inside mason jars.
- Use them for your candy display or for different ice bar or hot chocolate bar toppings.
- Mason jars are easy to spray paint and can serve as part of a centerpiece or decorative element to any type of event.
What creative purpose have you found for mason jars recently? Please comment with your reply, we would love to hear from you!